A number of checks are needed to ensure that the liquid nitrogen tank is used more smoothly.
彩票网站排名(1) Pre-use inspection
彩票网站排名1. Check whether the shell has dents or not.
2. Check whether the vacuum vent is in good condition.
彩票网站排名3. Check whether there are foreign bodies inside the tank.
彩票网站排名4. Check whether the inner gallbladder is corroded.
(2) Inspection in use
1. When using liquid nitrogen tank, check whether it is a new tank and whether it is pre-cooled.
2. When filling liquid nitrogen, we should pay attention not to pour liquid nitrogen on the vacuum exhaust port, otherwise the vacuum will decrease.
3. In order to prolong the service life, the wear of the cap plug should be checked.
4. Always check whether there is frost on the exterior, especially on the inner wall of the neck canal. If this happens, liquid nitrogen should be removed and melted naturally.